Fostering is the "Gift of Life"! In order for our rescue to save a life, we need a foster in place. You can tell us what works for you: puppies, seniors, moms, you let us know if you have a breed and gender preference and we will work with you!
We provide everything you need:
- Vet care for the dog
- Crate, bed, dog bowls and leash
- Flea Treatment
You provide a safe and secure place and most importantly LOVE.
Note: We ask for a 30 minimum commitment.
You can always volunteer to help in so many ways:
- Offer to drive animals to an adoption event
- Help with a portion of the transport from the shelter to the rescue/foster
- Handle a dog during an adoption event
- Post flyers of upcoming events in your local neighborhood shops
- Ask friends and family for used dog and cats items
- Design flyers
- Take pictures and post to websites to promote adoptions
- Coordinate Meet and Greets
- Talk to people how easy fostering can be
- Interview potential adopters
- Foster and saving a life
Many needs, many ways to help!
Our adoption process is simple:
We ask for an Adoption Application in order to make sure the pup and the potential adopter will be the best match possible.
After reviewing the application, the foster parent will contact the best applicant to schedule a meet and greet and see if it is a match. During the meet and greet we ask you to bring the family and any additional pets.
We require a home check to ensure the proper safety for the pet.
An adoption donation fee applies.